Message from Principle’s Desk
Education is the most powerful weapon which can be used to change the society as a whole” It gives me immense pleasure to introduce the school website. The school aims to provide holistic approach to shape over all personality of child imbibed in the moral values. The school has a modern outlook based on the strong roots of our traditional culture.It is matter of great contentment that school has progressed in all fields in the recent years. Parents are requested to extend their whole hearted
cooperation to the school authorities for the success of the students and school. Their cooperation is also solicited in maintaining discipline and providing a conducive environment for all around development of a child.
To make a quantitative and qualitative improvement in the results of the school at the secondary level.
To provide a safe, respectful, supportive and creative learning environment for the students. The journey forwards self analysis and self improvement must go on…….
Woods are lovely dark and deep
but I have promise to keep
Miles to go before I sleep
Miles to go before I sleep
School Management Committee
|Name of the Person||Post||Mobile No.|
|Baber Prasad Bhavsar||Principal cum Convener||031 10662560|
|Obaid Shah||Chairperson||+91 56 27786059|
|Ehsaan Mukul Saini||Chairperson||+91 77 64262237|
|Naseer Sarin||Chairperson||+91 719 2321963|
|Mowgli Boase||Vice-Chairperson||0528 6274481|
|Brock Bhai Pillai||Educationist||+91 02 76632039|
|Harpreet Singhal||Area Counsellor||+91 02 76632039|
|Dev Ramson||Teacher Member||+91 02 76632039|
|Albert Minhas||Parent Member||+91 02 76632039|
|Sandeep||Parent Member||0943 4256758|
|Name||Qualification||Post & Subject|
|Radheshyam Patel||M.Sc. B.Ed.||Principal|
|Albert Minhas||M.Sc. B.Ed.||Lec. History|
|Dinesh Dev Ramson||M.Sc. B.Ed.||Lec.Eng.|
|Harpreet Singhal||Lec. H.Sc|
|Brock Bhai Pillai||M.Sc. B.Ed.||Lec. Math|
|Mowgli Boase||M.Sc. Phy. B.Ed.,M.Ed.||Lec. Physics|
|Naseer Sarin||M.A.B.Ed||Lec. Math|
|Ehsaan Mukul Saini||M.A B.ED||Lec. Chemistry|
We make sure that the students of our school have all the etiquettes essential for success in every step of life. This is the reason we train them discipline from the beginning of the school years.
Here are the set of rules that students must follow:
- The primary goal of the management is to imbibe the students with the discipline, importance of cleanliness, punctuality, and respect to the elders.
- School dress is mandatory for every student as described by the Punjab School Education Board.
- Children of the school enjoy all the benefits placed at their disposal if they follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- Students are not allowed to talk loudly in the corridors or annoy others.
- Pupils are expected to behave with decency and pay due respect to the faculty of the institution.
- Latecomers are fined heavily and sometimes considered absent from school.
- Damage to school property is immediately reported to the authorities for necessary actions.
- Student negligence towards studies and inappropriate behavior is subject to two warnings. If the same behavior continues then strict action is taken.